These money transmission services are being provided exclusively by Pangea USA, LLC,
which is a money transmitter licensed and registered under applicable state and federal
laws. Cebuana Lhuillier does not offer money transmission or banking services in the
How much money can I send?
You can select any sending amount between $20 and $2,999 (USD). However, cash
pickup transfers at Cebuana Lhuillier are limited to a maximum of ₱ 50,000 PHP per
transfer. Note: Regardless of what sending method you select, you still have a daily limit
Is there a monthly limit?
Yes. You can send up to $6,000 USD per month if you pay with a debit card or bank
account. Any receiver is also limited to $6,000 USD per month. Note: The $6,000 limit is
refreshed every 30 days.
Can I send money to or from a company?
No. The Cebuana Quikz application will only allow transfers between individuals.
Transfers cannot be sent to or from a business account. Any transfer attempted with a
business account will be canceled.
Can I send money to someone that is under 18 years old?
No. Both the sender and the receiver must be 18 or older to complete a transfer.
Is the Cebuana Quikz app free to download?
Yes! The Cebuana Quikz app is free to download on iOS and Android, and you can also use on the Web!
Where do I add or remove my promo codes?
If you are using the latest version of the app, you add or remove promo codes on the transfer details screen before you pay and complete your transfer. You can also add a promo anytime from the menu ( ).
Does Cebuana Quikz have any special promotions right now?
Does Cebuana Quikz have a referral program?
Yes! Each Cebuana Quikz user has their own unique invite code.
- Share your invite code with anyone who hasn’t sent a transfer using Cebuana
- When new users sign up and send a transfer using your invite code, they will get $10 added to their first transfer.
- You will also get a $10 credit automatically added towards your next transfer!
That means if 5 people send a transfer using your invite code, you’ll get $50! How great is that?! Note: Your account will be credited immediately after the beneficiary picks up the transfer. If you want to learn more about our referral program or need help finding your invite code, please call us at +1-844-611-2040.
Where do I find my promo code?
You can find and share your code anytime by logging in to the Cebuana Quikz app and selecting ‘Share to Earn $10’ from the menu ().
From which states in the US can I send money?
Currently, you can send money from
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
If you are from a state not on this list, you can still create your Cebuana Quikz account today so we can let you know when we get to your area!
- We are in the process of approval with many other state regulators and expect to be updating this list frequently in the near future.
Do I need to have an account to send money?
Yes. You will have to create a secure Cebuana Quikz account using your mobile phone number and password to send money.
How can I update my account information?
To update any information, please call us at +1-844-611-2040 and we can help you make the modifications.
Is there a fee I have to pay for creating an account?
No. You can create a free account in just a few clicks!
How do I create a Cebuana Quikz account?
Once you have downloaded the Cebuana Quikz application, select ‘Send Now’ from the home screen or click ‘Create Account’ from the menu (). Then follow these 3 simple steps to create a secure account:
- Enter your mobile phone number
- Enter a secure and private password that you will not forget, as well as your email (optional but recommended)
- You should then receive a 6-digit verification code via SMS message to your mobile number, which you will enter on the next screen
If you do not receive a verification code via SMS:
- First, ensure that you have entered your mobile number correctly
- If no message is received within 1-2 minutes, use the ‘Resend’ option to confirm your number and request a new verification code
- If you are still having issues after attempting these methods, please contact customer service at +1-844-611-2040.
What if I forget my password?
Not a problem! Find the ‘forgot password’ option in the login screen. You will receive a text message with a verification code that you will use to create a new password.
Do I need to live in the US to create a Cebuana Lhuillier Quikz account?
Yes. You will also need to provide a valid US mobile phone number and street address.
Can I have multiple accounts?
No, sorry. You can only have one account on Cebuana Lhuillier Quikz. If you have a problem with your existing account and need help, please contact us at +1-844-611-2040.
Do my receivers need to create an account?
No, but you will need to provide the receiver’s full name and city when you initiate the transfer. You may also provide the receiver’s mobile number so they may receive text notifications for updates on their transfers. After your first transfer, you can just select his/her name from your list of ‘Receivers’!
How do I edit my receiver?
To edit an existing receiver’s name:
- Log in to your Cebuana Quikz account
- Select ‘Receivers’ from the menu ()
- Click on the name of the receiver you wish to edit
- Click the ‘edit’ icon () in the upper right corner
- Edit any name fields so that the full name matches what is shown on the receiver’s government issued ID
- Click ‘SAVE’ in the upper right corner to save your changes
If you need to update the City or Mobile Number of your receiver, please call us at +1-844-611-2040.
How can I edit my account information?
If you need to edit your account information, call Customer Service at +1-844-611-2040.
How can I delete debit cards?
To delete your debit card:
- Log in to your Cebuana Quikz account
- Select ‘Account’ from the menu ()
- Select ‘My Cards’
Click the ‘trash’ icon in the lower right corner of the card you wish to delete
Fees and Exchange Rate
What is the fee per transaction?
Our standard fee is $3.95 per transfer, regardless of the amount being sent.
Will the receiver have to pay any additional fees to collect the money?
What is the exchange rate of my transfer?
We will always display the exchange rate that applies to your transfer before you pay for it. You can calculate exactly how much money you’re sending, based on the daily exchange rate, as soon you open the app. Simply enter the desired sending or receiving amount to see instantly how your dollars will convert. You will also have a chance to review the exchange rates again before you confirm your transfer.
Are there any hidden fees, especially when changing sending or receiving methods?
There are no hidden fees! You will only pay a single fee on each of your transactions. Before you pay for your transfer, we will always ask you to confirm the fee and the applicable exchange rate. You will always know how much you are paying and how much your receiver will be getting.
How do I send money?
Login to your Cebuana Quikz account and start a transfer in a few easy steps:
- Enter a sending amount between $20 and $2,999 and click ‘Send Now’
- Select a receiver from your list or add a new receiver
- Select a receiving method (i.e., cash pick up or bank deposit)
- Add / select a debit card to pay with
- Review and confirm the order details to start your transfer! Note: When making your first transfer, you will also need to provide additional information about yourself after choosing a receiving
What are my payment options?
To pay with a debit card, you will need to provide the 16-digit number on your card, CVV and expiration date. Note: We can accept only US-issued debit cards branded Visa or MasterCard. We cannot accept debit cards linked to corporate accounts.
Where can I see my transfer receipt?
As soon as the transfer is paid, your receipt can be viewed anytime from the Cebuana Quikz app, and if you provided an email, we will send you a copy via email. To find your receipt in the app:
- Once you’ve logged in, go to the menu () and click ‘Transfers’
- You will see all transfers you’ve created, labeled with the name of your receiver, the amount sent, and the date sent
- Click on the desired transfer to view its status, and click ‘View Receipt’ from the bottom of the
What are the daily sending limits?
For a standard account, you can select any sending amount between $20 and
$2,999 (USD). However, cash pickup transfers at Cebuana Lhuillier are limited to a maximum of ₱50,000 per transfer. Note: Regardless of what sending method you select, you still have a daily limit of $2,999.
How can I send more than $2,999?
If you select a sending amount greater than $2,999 (USD) you will be asked to submit
additional information about you and your receiver. Once this information has been
submitted, processed and approved, you will be able to send up to $2,999 per
day, and $6,000 per month. However, there is still a limit of ₱ 50,000 per
transfer when sending for cash pickup at Cebuana Lhuillier.
What additional information will be asked about the Sender?
The Sender will need to upload a picture of their ID, and select the country of birth and nationality.
* Senders in Arizona will also need to submit their Social Security Number (if they have one) and Occupation.
Do I have to submit additional information every time I send a direct deposit over $2,999?
No. You will only be asked once for additional information.
How much money can I send in a month?
You can send up to $6,000 in any 30-day period if additional sender/receiver information is provided.
Where can I find the transfer code to send to my family?
To find your transfer code:
- Log in to Cebuana Quikz and select ‘Transfers’ from the menu ()
- Click on the desired transfer to view the Transfer Code, displayed in the upper right hand of the screen
We will also send the transfer code to your email (if provided), to your mobile number via SMS, as well as to your receiver if you provided a mobile number for them.
When will the money be available if I send a bank deposit?
We process bank deposits immediately but the time it takes for the money to arrive can vary. This may depend on the bank or if additional information is needed.
How can my family receive the funds of the transfer?
We offer the following two receiving options:
- Cash pick up: The receiver will need to show the transfer code and an official ID at the pick up location. The transfer code will be displayed in your transaction Also, we will send him/her a text message (SMS) with the transfer code if a mobile number was entered in the receiver profile.
- Direct deposit: You’ll need to enter the receiver’s bank account information and we deposit the funds directly into his/her account.
Can I send funds to any bank account in the Philippines?
We can deposit funds into any bank account in the Philippines. When you choose ‘Bank Deposit’, you will see our list of over 70 banks where deposits are available; select the bank and enter the account number where you would like to send money.
How many days does the receiver have to collect the money?
The receiver has 90 days to pick up the transfer in cash. Otherwise, we will automatically cancel the transaction and the funds will be credited back to the card used to pay for the transfer.
What currency will the receiver collect?
Your receiver will collect their transfer in PHP.
If the receiver I selected is busy, can someone else collect the money for him/her?
No. The receiver information in your account has to match the ID of the person picking up the cash.
If the receiver is collecting the money in cash, can he/she just go to any location?
The receiver will be able to pick up the transfer at any Cebuana Lhuillier branch in the city you selected for that receiver.
Problems and Complaints
I am trying to send money but I got an error message.
First, make sure you have not exceeded your daily limit and that you and/or your receiver are not over the 30-day aggregate limit of $6,000. If you still think there is a problem, please contact us at +1-844-611-2040.
What should I do if I have a complaint about the Cebuana Quikz app or Pangea Money Transfer?
Pangea Money Transfer is responsible for processing all money transmissions sent on the Quikz app. For complaints, please contact Pangea’s Customer Service at +1-844-611-2040. If you still have an unresolved complaint regarding our money transmission activities, please click here to direct your complaint to the appropriate regulatory contact.
Canceling a Transfer
How can I cancel a transfer?
To cancel a transfer:
- Log in to Cebuana Quikz and select ‘Transfers’ from the menu ()
- Select the transfer you would like to cancel
- Select ‘Cancel Transfer’ in the bottom left and follow the prompts to confirm cancellation
If the receiver already has received the funds, can I still cancel the transfer?
No, you cannot cancel the transfer if the receiver already collected the cash or has received the bank deposit.
If you think there was an error or you want to report a problem, please call us at +1-844-611-2040.
If I already canceled a transfer, how will I get the refund?
When you cancel a transfer a member of our team will review your request. If the cancellation is approved, we will notify you. Refunds for transfers will be credited back to the card used to fund the transfer.
If you experience any issues with your refund, please contact us at +1-844-611-2040.
How long does it take to get the refund?
Refunds to debit cards may take up to 7 business days.
How safe is it to use Cebuana Quikz for sending money?
How can I know my transfer has been paid?
You can track the status of your transfers at any time! Just go to the ‘Transfers’ option in your side menu of the app () and select the transfer you would like to view. We update transfer information in real-time, and will send you SMS and email notifications on your transfer as well.
What do I do if there’s been an error or problem with my transfer?
If you are having problems creating or completing a transfer, please call us at +1-844-611-2040.
I’m worried because I lost my phone. What should I do now?
Don’t worry. You will always be prompted to enter your mobile phone number and password to login. However, if you think your information has been compromised or need to update your phone number, contact us at +1-844-611-2040.
What should I do if I believe someone else is using my account?
You might be a victim of identity theft. Please; call us immediately at +1-844-611-2040 if you suspect that your account has been compromised.
How do I protect myself from fraud?
Does Cebuana Lhuillier Quikz or Pangea Money Transfer share or sell my information with other companies?
We do not sell any customer information. The only time we share your information with third parties is when required by our partners to process your transactions or when required to comply with applicable laws, statutes, and regulations.
If you didn’t find the answer you were looking for, remember you can call us at any time at +1-844-611-2040.