1. Eligibility: This promotion (the “Promotion”) is open only to those 18 years of age or older who have or create an account with the Cebuana Lhuillier Quikz (Powered by Pangea) money transfer mobile application operated and managed by Pangea USA, LLC (the “Sponsor”). The Promotion is only open to legal residents of the United States of America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, its agents, judges, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules hereunder (these “Rules”), and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to your eligibility in the Promotion.
3. Promotion Period: All Submissions must be received on or after April 13, 2020 and on or before May 13, 2020 at 11:59PM CST.
4. How to Submit: You can complete a valid submission (an “Submission”) by completing the following:
(a) you are currently employed in the healthcare industry and can verify such employment upon request; and
(b) you send an email with your full legal name, a valid picture of yourself showing your occupation as a worker in the healthcare industry, and your mobile phone number associated with your free Sponsor account to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Rules your Submission will be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
5. Promotion: If you submit a valid Submission, Sponsor will automatically waive the fees on up to 5 transfers to the Philippines from April 13 until May 13. This will be added to your account by Sponsor, and you will see the remaining no-fee transfers by logging into your account.
By accepting the Promotion, you agree to hold Sponsor, its agents, judges, their affiliates, subsidiaries and their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns harmless against any and all claims and liability arising out of the acceptance, possession, use, misuse, or nonuse of the Promotion. This Promotion and these Rules shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Illinois without regard to its principles of conflicts of law. Jurisdiction and venue shall be solely within the State of Illinois.
6. Rights Granted by you: By submitting a Submission, you understand that Sponsor, and anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor or its respective licensees, successors, and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your Submission, including, without limitation, the Submission and your name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Promotion, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation
7. Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Promotion should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, fraud, or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the Submission process, the operation of the Promotion, or Sponsor website, or violates these Rules.
Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Promotion, to void any Submission for any reason, including, but not limited to: the use of bots, macros, or scripts or other technical means for entering.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
8. Submissions: All Submissions become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, agents, and employees are not liable for lost, late, stolen, illegible, delayed, garbled, or misdirected transactions; technical hardware or software failures of any kind; lost or unavailable network connections; failed, incomplete, or damaged transactions; or for garbled or delayed computer transmissions even if the foregoing limits an entrant's ability to participate in the Promotion in any way or to win. Sponsor and its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, agents and employees are not responsible for any problems or the technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail on account of technical problems or traffic congestion, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any person's computer or other property relating to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in connection with the Promotion.
By submitting a Submission to the Promotion you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
9. Limitation of Liability: By submitting an Submission you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) your participation in the Promotion and/or your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of Submissions.
10. Disputes: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND ILLINOIS WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Promotion), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Terms & Conditions: Your participation in the Promotion is governed by both these Rules and the Terms & Conditions on Sponsor’s website found at: https://gopangea.com/terms.
13. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Promotion is Pangea USA, LLC and can be contacted by mail at Pangea Universal Holdings, Inc., P.O. Box 3436, Chicago, IL 60654.